Dear diary,
When I went to Australia I went to Dream World and Sea World. At Dream World I went on the big six. The big six are rides that are really scary but they are just fun to me. The big six are the tower of terror and that goes up a huge tall building and comes straight back down backwards. There’s a ride called the moto coaster and you sit in a motorbike and they zoom off and they even take your photo when your riding so you can see what your face was like. There is the wipe-out and you get strapped in a fake wave and it takes you upside down. There’s a ride called the claw and that is just a huge swing. The last one is the drop and that takes you up a huge tower too and when you’re not expecting it it drops.
By Grace
That sounds like you had so much fun,you must like going on rides.
ReplyDeletewow I would not like to do that hopefully you diden't feel sick I WOULD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBut sounds like a great time