The Haunted House
Errrr Keeley, Emma and Grace opened the door to a haunted house. In the night Emma heard noises and saw dye. She thought it was blood. She also heard the phone ring but there was no one there. So Emma screamed and woke up the girls. The girls woke up “what’s wrong” they shouted. “The phone rung and there was no one there” said Emma. “I’m sure you were dreaming” moaned Grace. So they went for a walk through the house.
They saw a Skelton on the ground with blood on its face, bats flying through the sky too. They saw ghost too. The ghost sang “boom boom ci boom boom ci”. “Wow that’s weird” said Keeley. “I know” said Emma “it’s a miracle” laughed Grace.
“Sooo what is your name” said Keeley “They do speak English you do know” “of course I do”. So they went up the creaking stairs with an old pole that was dusty to hold on to. “We forgot to introduce ourselves sorry” “please don’t be” said the girls.
“Well my name is Annabelle and my name is Amber” and the girls said “my name is Emma and my name is Grace and my name is Keeley”. “Well nice to meet you” “nice to meet you too”.
“Ow what is that “ Emma screamed. “Ow food” the ghosts said. “What is it?” “goat”. I have to get out of here said Emma because she was a posh girl.
“Don’t’ stand there” “why?” “there’s a bat family there”. “Ow” Emma fainted.
Grace ran up to Emma and sprayed perfume around her nose. She woke up “I am so glad your alive” said Keeley.
The two ghosts said “are you alright”. “pretty” “cut it out” yelled Keeley. “Sorry” said Emma.
The girls helped Emma up on her feet and went for a walk around the house and found their home.
So the girls said “thank you”. “Its alright” “bye” “bye to you to” they said.
Emma got home and said “hi mum”. Mum said “where have you been?”. “You don’t need to know” said Grace.
And they lived scared for all their lives.
By Elise
Elise I like they way you used speech and question marks to make your writing more interesting.
ReplyDeleteElise you had a really interesting story it was very long to i really enjoyed it well done!!!!
ReplyDeleteElise I like your story because it is interesting
ReplyDelete