Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Missing Jewellery

THE MISSING JEWELLERY.

Bang went the castle door smashed closed. “What was that”? Said Elise .The castle door just closed by it self. “Who was it?” said Emma. The two twins walked down the crystal clear castle stairs. They looked in the jewellery box nothing was there.
They wondered who it was. Then they saw a note. It was a stupid note. It said from the B.I.G team, what I told you just about a minute ago it was a stupid note. It said we have stolen all your jewellery. “What!” screamed Emma? “They have stolen all our jewellery “said Elise.
They waited for a moment it was so quiet that you could hear their brains ticking”.”Ummmmmmmmm..................we can go and search for the jewellery.”But first we need to get some supplies including a tent.”So they packed all the supplies. Then the two twins walked out of the heavy castle door .
They walked though the castle gates .Then they walked into the city and hopped on to a bus that took you to Calathorner woods that is when they got an idea.
There in their seat was a charm from the crystal clear castle. And when they got to the stinking hot woods the two twins got another idea “a trail of charms “Elise screamed. So the two twins followed the trail of charms and picked them up one by one as they went past.
Then they saw a BI.G. Tag and then they went more down the track and they saw a B.I.G. team person with a bag .They ran into a bush and did a big scream, loud as a fire alarm beeping in your house when you are asleep.
Then suddenly the B.I.G team spy looked back but did not see anything .That is why they had to run into the bush .So the B.I.G. team person kept walking on. When the two twins were sure that they would not scream again they started walking again .Then they went up to the B.I.G team person and muttered “can we please have our Jewellery back”? But the B.I.G team person just ran on and said “NO!”.But the two twins kept running to keep up the B.I.G team person they were really puffed but they didn’t care because they had lots of water.
Then they got to a river. “Oh this is easy to get over because we have lots of supplies “the two twins said. You see”.
Then they got to the B.I.G. team hideout and then they rang the police helicopter. Then they got all their Jewellery back and the B.I.G was under arrest. Now that the Jewellery was returned to the castle the twin lived really nicely for until the end of their lives.



BY ANNABELLE

8 comments:

  1. Annabelle I like your story because it has lots of adjectives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stoy you put A lot of Effort

    ReplyDelete
  3. annabelle we like you story because you have lots of adjectives. maybe you can work on making
    your story exciting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your story was very detailed and interestig to read Annabelle- fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Bell Bell

    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Annabelle I like nice story

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all your comments guys I REALLY think there nice I am trying to make my story
    exciting I am happy to hear that my story was nice and I that was very detailed Miss S

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done Annabelle.

    ReplyDelete